Last week saw the release of our eagerly anticipated update for SportPAD, and there’s much more to come with our completely fresh approach to releasing updates.
The v2.5 Update
Where do we start? The whole team have been beavering away for some time now, working closely with some of the top Universities in order to make SportPAD even better. Check out the features page to see a complete list, but here is a taster of just some of the exciting enhancements:
- User Interface Enhancements - SportPAD has been given a major UI overhaul improving not only the look and feel, but its workflow too.
- Ladders, Box Leagues and Leaderboards - several new competition types have been introduced, offering even more flexibility for different sports.
- Challenge System - socially enhance your sports with the new challenge system, allowing you to leave the arrangement of fixtures and updating scores to your members for the ultimate in flexibility.
- Multi Sport - in collaboration with the University of East Anglia we have created the ultimate companion to support their widely popular Ziggurat competition.
- Booking System - from fitness classes to football camps you can now open up registration to your members and track participation levels outside of competitions.
- Match and Player Stats - full team and player stats greatly enhances your member experience and social interaction.
- Member Stats - get a complete overview of your member demographics and start to improve levels of participation in untapped areas
- Fixture Generation - we have introduced manual fixtures, giving you complete control of your fixtures amongst other improvements.
Making it Agile
The team at SportPAD has recently grown, allowing us to be much more agile with our development processes. You will start to see regular updates, fixes and features, and a focus on bringing the features you asked for to you quicker.
Our future Roadmap is starting to look very exciting with a number of big announcements around the corner!
We will soon be doing the rounds and asking you, the people that use SportPAD, to put in your requests. Don't forget you can do this whenever you like using our uservoice page at http://sportpad.uservoice.com/.
We pride ourselves on our support, making sure we are providing not only a great product but great service. Tutorials and videos are being worked on as we speak, which will guide you on your way.
If you find yourself getting stuck on a particular page you can now communicate with us directly from the admin side of SportPAD by clicking the question mark in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You can even include a screenshot!
Thank you for using SportPAD and hope you like the update, any feedback is highly appreciated!
The SportPAD Team